TrackMania.CZ

fórum věnované hře TrackMania a všem jejím verzím ^_^
Právě je stř 13.12.2017, 6:33:04

Všechny časy jsou v UTC+01:00

Odeslat nové téma  Odpovědět na téma  [ 118 příspěvků ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí 14 5 6 7 8
Autor Zpráva
PříspěvekNapsal: úte 23.02.2010, 22:02:44 

viper je inteligentni kamos proti nemu (kdyz uz nic, tak viper aspon vicemene smysluplne prezentuje sve zkusenosti a nazory. to ze necte nebo ignoruje ty ostatni, to je vec druha...) ... to tenhle zmetek je proste jen zmetek. nic vic. bez cehokoliv, co by za tim stalo.

PříspěvekNapsal: stř 24.02.2010, 14:20:42 

už jste ty sračky vyřešili? :lol:

PříspěvekNapsal: stř 24.02.2010, 14:32:56 

jestli se ptas na samovolne zataceni, tak ne :)

jestli se ptas na na to, jak muze nekdo prijit plivat na hru na forum priznivcu te hry, a pak se divit a vztekat, tak ne :)

jestli se ptas na to, jestli se nekomu nerozsvitilo, tak ... ... ...

... ... ... no, asi taky ne ;)

PříspěvekNapsal: stř 24.02.2010, 15:00:29 

Kuby bude mít radost, poměr příspěvků Diablo versus "Ostatní" se pozvolna mění :)

PříspěvekNapsal: stř 24.02.2010, 17:01:30 

dík pari, koukám, že ti lidi (děti) jsou stále nepoučitelní 8)

PříspěvekNapsal: čtv 25.02.2010, 14:46:32 

šmejd prostě zůstane šmejdem...

PříspěvekNapsal: čtv 25.02.2010, 18:24:30 

a to i kdyz vyroste do rozmeru xxl :P

PříspěvekNapsal: čtv 25.02.2010, 22:01:33 

EDIT: vulgarity odmazány - je jich tu dost

Naposledy upravil(a) ImP_XXL dne ned 28.02.2010, 5:34:04, celkem upraveno 1 x.

PříspěvekNapsal: čtv 25.02.2010, 22:26:40 

dtto...

PříspěvekNapsal: stř 17.03.2010, 21:01:54 

velké Š je to pan Šmejd ;)

PříspěvekNapsal: ned 11.04.2010, 13:57:15 

http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=174830#p174830

Daigle píše:
Here we go. I just had to register to the forums to find out answers to a couple of questions I've had in the back of my head for a while. I'm trying to be very understanding while I'm typing this and although I don't have specific experience with the game development industry itself, I've worked with computers for close to 15 years now and I consider myself close to as an excellent computer user and I work with computers daily.

That being said, I spend some of my free time with games that I enjoy and the games I enjoy are "sporty" since I'm able to challenge myself as well as the others. It's the competitive side of me that needs its fix every now and then I guess. A couple of years ago me and my friend thought that "Hey we need a driving game where we can compete against each other.". First we started throwing names like Slicks'n'Slide and F1 Challenge. But both of those seemed either a bit too retro or complicated. We just wanted some good old driving and we stumbled upon Trackmania. First we both got the free Nations version and immediately we liked the game. We weren't good at the beginning, but with experience comes knowledge on driving games. I myself having played driving games pretty much since the early 90's and Microprose's F1 game, had decent knowledge on how the physics of a car work and having a driver license in real life, I had a pretty good understanding how things work.

This takes me to the point of this post:
Why - Are - There - Landing - And - Jump - Bugs - In - TM?

I understand that the game isn't supposed to be a 100% simulated racing game. I mean come on... The cars go 300km/h and if you happen to drive on a certain platform, you can get even 500km/h. And when you jump 500 meters, the suspension doesn't suffer any damage at all nor does the car when you hit a wall. But that's the beauty of an arcade game and I like that. With the choices being between the simple Slicks'n'Slide and the more simulated F1 Challenge with car crashes, I can't really complain.
But the bugs... Now, as I said in the beginning, I don't have too much knowledge about the gaming development, but when you design games, I assume you're able/required to code the physics engine as well. I don't know if it's the details or what, but I don't see cars bouncing off 45 degrees to the side while landing on front, rear or on all wheels when I watch rally on TV. I see that there are patches released for the game and without really remembering or knowing what the fixes are all about, I would imagine that the company behind the game is eager to keep players playing the game. I would assume this same problem has been there for years since the dawn of the game, but what I don't understand is why these bugs have not been fixed? Surely you're all aware that the bugs can cause huge stress to players who play in for example TA tournaments and while on a superb run you have that one small jump to do... And you get a landing or jump execution bug. Your lap is ruined. All 2 minutes or more of driving superbly and a slight bug ruins it all. I can tell you, lots of emotions run through your vains while you try to control yourself while avoiding to slam the keyboard to pieces or unplugging the gamepad from its USB port before starting to swing it wondering if it's wise to swing it at the wall and if you had the money to get that new pad as a replacement for the wall bouncing old one.

I love to play on my free time. It's fun and it takes my mind off of things I have to deal with when I'm not playing or sitting in front of my computer all together. Before I started playing the game I read number of articles and comments about this game being really frustrating in a long run. I didn't understand why, but in the past 2 years, I've come to understand those reasons. I don't mind losing to others for being slow, but when you've the potential to snap even that 1% off of your time, it can do a lot on a minute long track. Basically I don't hate losing because of my own mistakes, but I hate losing because of bugs because there's nothing you can do about it.

Which reminds me of something. I was talking to one really good player the other week and when I mentioned getting a landing bug 80% of the landings on this one straight road, he simply suggested to land a bit on the side. Sure enough I tried that a few times, but it didn't work so I asked what was the point. He simply replied: "You need to land on the racing line/spot.". I got pretty amazed as I can't imagine it being that accurate. I mean the road is 4-5 times the width of a car and there's a specific spot on the road you need to land on in order to avoid bugs? Even though the road is pretty much flat for even 3 cars to land side by side.

So back to the initial question...
- Why hasn't the bugs of this magnitude been fixed in the game?
- Are they such properties in the game that you just simply want to keep in the game to create challenge instead of letting the driving be simple and players' skill dependent?
- Is it just not technically possible to fix these bugs?
- When you create the physics engine (I assume you need to create it or take it from somewhere else), was it not possible to disable these bugs?
- Were the bugs implemented intentionally?

PříspěvekNapsal: ned 11.04.2010, 14:08:36 
Spamer

:-)

PříspěvekNapsal: ned 11.04.2010, 15:19:36 

Dá se to ještě říct třeba slovy "Fucking bugs" :D

Odeslat nové téma  Odpovědět na téma  [ 118 příspěvků ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí 14 5 6 7 8

Všechny časy jsou v UTC+01:00